Tuesday, June 26

how ironic...

this is sort of old news, and most everybody has probably heard it, but i just stumbled across it and thought it was interesting.
apparently a photographer took a series of (digitally manipulated) images of emaciated women as sort of a satirical commentary on pro-ana sites and thinspiration images. the ironic part of this is, these images are (naturally) very good thinspo. ;) whoops!





 for all the images in the series, go to the photographer's website, click on 'thirty-two kilos'.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't hear about it, haha, that's really good thinspo. ;D
    I'm new, http://hungrymeadow.blogspot.com/ ;>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I hate these pics, because they look fantastic, but I know if some weighed 32 there would be a lot more skeleton going on. This makes 32 look good, but I'm convinced they'd look like a concentration camp victim at that weight. :) Anyway, good luck! Xo FP

    ReplyDelete